My license key won't activate
We have found that security and maintenance mode plugins such as iThemes Security or WP Maintenance Mode have security features that interfere with license key API requests. These could be the reason you aren't able to activate your license.
There are a couple of options to resolve this conflict:
- Temporarily disable the security plugin
- Attempt to activate your license
- If the license still won't activate, then register the domain by logging into the member portal at http://flyplugins.com/member-portal
- Next click on the Purchases menu item
- Click on view licenses for the product you'd like to register
- Then click manage sites
- Add your domain to the text box and click Add URL
There are some options within security plugins that you can disable which may help avoid blocking the API request (see article below). With maintenance mode plugins, the best solution is to temporarily disable them in the WordPress "Plugins" screen in order to activate S3 Media Maestro.
Here is some additional information on license key activation issues with security and maintenance mode plugins: