Is S3 Media Maestro compatible with all Themes and Plugins?
There are currently tens of thousands of themes and plugins available within the WordPress community. We have done a great deal of testing, however, it is obviously impossible to test with all themes and plugins. We have found that S3 Media Maestro works well with most themes and plugins and we have encountered very, very few conflicts.
If S3 Media Maestro has an issue in the way it functions on your site there are couple things you can do to troubleshoot:
Rule out any theme conflicts
- Change to one of the default WordPress themes like Twenty Seventeen.
- Test to see if the issue still exists.
- If the issue disappears it could be an issue with your theme. Check your theme's settings and configuration to see if you can spot a setting that might be triggering the conflict. Usually if there is a theme conflict, it has to do with JQuery.
- Disable each plugin one at a time (except S3 Media Maestro).
- Each time you disable a plugin check to see if the issue is gone. If the issue is gone, then you've found the conflicting plugin, continue to step 3. If the issue remains, proceed to testing the next plugin, rinse and repeat.
- Check the plugin's settings and configuration to see if you can spot a setting that might be causing the conflict.